Happy Journey SMS, Messages and quotes for Whatsapp

Hello, friends today I'm going to give you the best collection of Happy Journey SMS, Safe journey wishes and Happy Journey quotes by which you can give your dear ones a happy journey. Remind them that you are their good friend and also you are thinking about them all the time. Everyone loves to see a happy journey message when they're about to leave their place and going to a new place for studies or job and also. so your one Happy journey SMS, you can make them feel your presence and love towards them even when you're away from them at the moment they leave.

Happy Journey SMS

safe-journey-wishes
  • The road is rough, and the journey seems long? It’s just a matter of time and you will be at your destination. Just don’t lose focus.
  • Don’t let what you are seeing now rob you of the goodies that are hidden in this journey. Remember, after the night comes the day. Happy journey back home.
  • It might be hard to cope, but I urge you to summon courage within. The situations around will soon change for your favour. Just be hopeful.
  • Don’t conclude just yet! Your desires can still be met in this journey. Remember, the end still justifies the means. All will be well.
  • God doesn’t leave His own alone and this shall be for you too. You are safe on this journey. Amen.
  • I see this journey end in peace. I see you back home safely. All shall be well with you to and from your destination.
  • May this journey brings you a testimony that calls for a celebration and the joy that is transferrable. Amen.
  • Favour shall come your way everywhere you turn. Those you don’t know will bless you and you shall be glad you went on this journey. Amen.
  • No matter Where you go, No matter how hard it is, It'll become easy, I wish you all the Very Best, Have a safe journey!!!
  • Just Do Not Travel, Enjoy The True Taste Of Travelling, Enjoy The Real Passion, Have A Safe Journey.
  • A Man Without Adventure Is As Dull As The Houses With Electricity, You Are An Adventurous Chum And I Wish You A Safe Adventure, Have A Safe Journey.
  • You Are One Of Your Kinds, You Know How To Make Your Dreams Come True, You Are Not A Dull And Boring Soul, You Have Got The Ultimate Passion, Have A Safe Journey.
  • Each successful step in life means that there is a bright future ahead. No matter how difficult things are, and always remember to do a difficult thing to move forward.

Happy Journey Messages

happy-journey-sms

  • Happy Journey. Reach home safely and come back soon with more strength, confidence and happiness. I will be waiting for you.
  • Don’t waste your life looking at the past. Treasure the happy memories, enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow. Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
  • I am going to need you during this time but remember that you will be waiting here with open arms and willing to surrender all to you, my love.
  • Take care, my life, remember that I am here waiting for your return and wishing you the best during your trip.
  • Let me pray for a safe and sound journey for you
  • I hope this journey will give you a peace of mind and rest of soul if you dare to complete this journey without missing me 
  • You have to chase what seems impossible, over and over and over again. Because giving up is not an option. And when you feel like you have reached your peak, it’s just the beginning. Have a fun trip!
  • I am always thankful to GodWho created journeys Otherwise life will be so boring. wish you a Happy and Safe journey!!
  • Life is too small, a journey is too long So don’t give up, be passionate Happy And Safe journey.
  • When you are in a relationship, one of the keys to it being prosperous is that your mate is also your friend. Have a good day!
  • The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts With One Step.

Safe Journey Wishes


happy-journey-quotes

  • Your friendship is appreciated, and your safety is important to me! May no harm come to you, as you go out and return back to your place! 
  • Since I can not go on this journey with you, friend, I wanted to send you a message. I wanted you to know that I hope that you have a good time! I also wanted to wish you a pleasant journey, there and back! Be safe! 
  • Friend, may your voyage go well! May you see many interesting sights, and get back to your place of residence in a peaceful manner! 
  • Wishing a dear friend, a safe journey! May it be smooth and may you enjoy your trip! 
  • My friend, as you go out on your journey, may you be safe! May your plane get you to your destination and back home, without any problems! 
  • Do you care to know how I will miss you? I will miss you like a rain in summer! But if you promise to be back on time, It might only be a proof that you care for my heart. Safe journey to you my lovely friend. 
  • The birds can stop their charters for all I care, The sun can stop sending its rays even, I care less if all the oceans dry! All I care is for my dear friend to be back to me safely. 
  • A bright day without you is called darkness, The brightest of the smile without you is called sadness, A million faces without yours is called loneliness… I miss you, but I wish you all the best of your travel.
  • Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame.
  • We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
  • Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.
  • “Amazing life, a joyful journey.”
  • I am happy to continue with my journey through time.
  • We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. (Happy Journey status for Whatsapp).
  • “My journey in life, my footprints in the world.”
  • Your journey might be cruel and hard, life might be bitter, but there are lives around each corner of your life. Your happiness is mine as well. Have a safe journey.

Happy journey Quotes

happy-journey-messages
  • May this journey brings you a testimony that calls for the celebration and the joy that is transferrable. Amen. 
  • I wish I could fold the map of the world up to make certain cities much closer to one another. 
  • The wings of your aeroplane may be big, but the ones of your mind are bigger. 
  • Regardless of the distance between us, my heart will ever beat strongly in love for you and only you. Safe Journey my darling. 
  • We are packed and ready to go Phones staying home so you’re all on your own. If we go missing don’t look for us..we don’t want to be found. 
  • Do not feel sad about leaving your loved ones, we will be fine, get happy and enjoy every day of your stay in this city. 
  • I see this journey end in peace. I see you back home safely. All shall be well with you to and from your destination. 
  • Is about to take Willie Nelson’s advice, because I’m getting “On the Road Again.” 
  • Road trip = getting lost & having fun!!! 
  • Is your plan coming to nought and everything happening against your initial thought? Hang in there, friend! All will be well… just believe. 
  • While travelling, you may have to spend for the airfare, train tickets, and for the stay, but the experience certainly makes one richer!
  • Life isn’t meant to be lived caged within walls and mindsets. The only way to break free from the shackles of monotony is to travel.

Happy Journey Wishes

happy-journey-messages
  • There is always enough light at the end of the tunnel, as long as you strive to not end your Journey inside the tunnel.
  • I see the end justifies the means. I see you back home in peace, regardless of how the journey would go. Safe Journey to you my dear.
  • I am always thankful to God, Who created journeys Otherwise life will be so boar Have to save journey.
  • Looking forward to seeing you back into my embrace again. Have a sweet Journey, my love.
  • Life is too small, the journey is too long So don’t give up, be passionate Happy And Safe journey.
  • Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
  • We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
  • Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
  • The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
  • I wish you could have unforgettable experiences on this trip and have fun a lot. I will think of you every day because you are the most important part of my life.
  • I am going to need you during this time but remember that you will be waiting here with open arms and willing to surrender all to you, my love.
  • Life is about finding out who you are while enjoying the journey to get there.

Conclusion

Here is the top collection of Happy Journey SMS, Safe Journey Wishes and happy journey Wishes curated especially for you to help you in sending a beautiful happy journey quote, message or SMS by which you can impress your boss, friend, lover or anyone you love. It is also containing safe journey wishes and Happy Journey quotes, share them with your friends, family and all the important persons in your life. Hope you like these best happy journey quotes. Thank you so much for visiting our website.